I love this! Banana donuts with vanilla glaze!
- 2 cups Original Bisquick™ mix
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened baking cocoa
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon real maple or maple-flavored syrup
- 2 tablespoons maple flakes, if desired
- Heat oven to 425°F. Spray mini donut pan with cooking spray or use a silicone donut pan.
- In medium bowl, mix all donut ingredients with spoon until blended. Spoon batter into pan, using about 1 tablespoon for each donut.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Remove donuts from pan to cooling rack; cool 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix powdered sugar and syrup with whisk until smooth.
- Dip tops of donuts in glaze; sprinkle with maple flakes. Serve warm.
The nonstick qualities of silicone will make cleaning your baking mat a breeze, no scrubbing for hours. Silicone baking mats can be cleaned in the dishwasher and you’ll never have to buy parchment paper again. The Belgoods Bakeware professional silicone baking sheet with a border in vibrant orange measures 11 x 16.2 inches, is flexible, lightweight and very convenient to store. You can check out more info here amazon.com/Silicone-Baking-Mat-Professional-Half-Size/dp/B00GO4N4JU/.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: