Great snack or breakfast idea: bacon and egg cups.
- 1 package of bacon
- 1 dozen eggs
- Herbs de Provence seasoning (or any herb season mix you have at home)
Preheat oven at 350.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, cook bacon on both sides until it is brown but not done (bacon should still appear fatty and pliable)
- Coat muffin pan thoroughly with PAM or cooking spray
- Cut 1″ off the end of each bacon strip and place it on the base of each muffin holder, then wrap the larger strip of bacon around the inside of each muffin holder
- Crack an egg into each muffin holder and top with salt/pepper and a dash of herb seasoning
- Bake for 20 mins
- Serve immediately
Egg yolk will appear runny on the top but is more done on the inside of the cup so don’t over cook. 20 mins should be perfect.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: