Great snack bars with apricots and cherries.
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine — softened
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup cut-up dried apricots
- 1/2 cup drained chopped maraschino cherries
- Powdered sugar
Heat oven to 375º. Grease and flour jelly roll pan, 15 1/2 × 10 1/2 × 1 inch. Beat half of the cake mix (dry), the water, butter, brown sugar and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth, or mix with spoon.
Stir in remaining cake mix, the apricots and cherries. Spread evenly in pan.
Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Cut into 6 rows by 5 rows.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: