The applesauce muffins have made it into our favorite recipes binder. They are delightful! If you’re a big cinnamon lover you might use the cinnamon applesauce and add extra cinnamon.This really is a superb recipe!
- 2 medium eggs.
- 4 cups of flour.
- 2 cups of unsweetened applesauce.
- 2 cups of sugar.
- 1 cup of chopped nuts.
- 1 cup of butter.
- 3 teaspoons of ground cinnamon.
- 2 teaspoons of ground allspice.
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda.
- 1 teaspoon of ground cloves.
- 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Powdered sugar.
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Cream the butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs, one at a time.
- Mix in the applesauce, cinnamon, allspice and cloves.
- Sift the salt, baking soda and flour together, then add to applesauce mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Stir in the chopped nuts.
- Pour into greased muffin tins and bake for about 15 minutes.
- While still warm, sprinkle the tops with powdered sugar.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: