This apple muffin recipe is really delicious. And best of all it isn’t a complicated recipe. You can also get creative and create your own topping.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil or butter, melted
- 1 cup sweet-tart medium to large apple, cored, peeled and chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease 12-cup muffin tin, use paper liner or use silicone muffin pan.
- With a wire whisk combine first set of ingredients.
- In another bowl, combine wet ingredients.
- Add chopped apple and wet ingredients to dry ingredients.
- Stir only until moistened.
- Spoon into prepared muffin pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until tested done with tester.
Use your own imagination to modify this recipe to your own likings.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: