Apple season might be past its prime, but apple cider certainly still holds sway over the cold winter months. Heated up with some cinnamon and cloves, it’s a lovely cold weather drink. Mixed into a tasty cupcake – it’s unforgettable. You can go one of several ways with the recipe below, but we recommend a caramel buttercream frosting, or a cream cheese frosting. Although really, you can’t go too far wrong.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare muffin pan.
- Sift flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Beat butter and sugars together in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add both eggs and beat thoroughly.
- Alternate between adding flour and apple cider in three batches. Stir mixture until combined.
- Fill each cup 2/3 of the way with batter and bake for 18 – 20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into center comes out mostly clean.
A silicone muffin pan is an essential tool for any baking fanatic. It’s unbreakable, very easy to clean, heat resistant and it can be used in any oven. Always make sure you don’t fill the muffin pan cups entirely. The Belgoods Bakeware products at all times use 100% pure food grade silicone. Silicone baking pans make baking a true pleasure.
The silicone spatula set of 4 sold by Belgoods Bakeware consists of one spatula, one scraper, one spoon and one brush. Use this silicone spatula set to scoop, scrape, mix and brush. This silicone kitchen utensil set is extremely durable, strong and healthy to use.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: