Very moist apple bundt cake recipe!
- 3 large eggs (well beaten)
- 1 ¾ cups sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (sifted)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 medium apples (peeled, grated)
- 1 cup walnuts (chopped, optional)
- powdered sugar for garnish
Mix first 8 ingredients together.
Fold in grated apples and walnuts if using.
Bake in greased tube or bundt pan at 350℉ (180℃) F for 1 hour.
Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: