Delicious zucchini muffins made with whole wheat.
- 1 cup grape seed oil or canola oil
- ½ cup Crosby’s Fancy Molasses
- ½ cup honey or maple syrup
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups grated zucchini
- 1½ cups whole wheat pastry flour
- (or regular whole wheat flour)
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp cardamom or nutmeg
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a medium bowl whisk the oil with the honey and molasses. Whisk in the eggs and vanilla. Stir in the zucchini.
In a large bowl whisk the two flours, baking soda and baking powder, salt and spices.
Add wet ingredients to dry and stir gently until almost combined.
Spoon into prepared muffin tins and bake for about 20 minutes (until the tops feel done when you touch them lightly.)
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: