Delicious and original muffin recipe with tuna or salmon!
- 2 6-ounce cans tuna or salmon, drained well
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped fine, 1 ounce
- 2 tablespoons onion, chopped fine, 1/2 ounce
- 1/4 cup green pepper, minced, 1 ounce
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Pinch Old Bay seasoning
Mix all of the ingredients and spoon into 6 well-greased muffin cups or use a non-stick silicone one.
Bake at 350º for 30 minutes until puffed, set and lightly browned around the edges.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: