Perfectly sweet and moist muffins!
- 1 & 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup mik
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 medium bananas, mashed
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2/3 cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease 18 standard muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine the butter, milk, egg, and vanilla.
- Make a well in the center of the flour mixture. Add the butter mixture, and stir until combined.
- Stir in the bananas and pineapple. Then stir in the pecans and coconut.
- Divide the batter evenly among the prepared muffin cups, using 3 to 4 tablespoons of batter to fill each cup about 3/4 full.
- Bake 14 to 18 minutes, or until the muffins are browned and a pick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool in the pans for about 10 minutes. Then transfer the muffins to a wire rack to cool completely.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: