A blender and a pan, that’s all you need to bake these yummy muffins!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup 2% Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- dash of salt
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Place 12 pieces of parchment paper or muffin-cup liners in muffin cups, or spray tin with cooking spray.
2. Throw all of the ingredients in the blender; blend until smooth and creamy, about 1-2 minutes.
3. Divide batter evenly among prepared muffin cups. Sprinkle with toppings of your choice.
4. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool muffins in pan 5 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely on a wire rack.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: