A delicious lemon and raspberry combination!
- 2 cups (240g) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (100g) granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup (50g) packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- zest of 1 medium lemon
- 1/2 cup (113g) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup (118ml) milk
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- juice of 1 medium lemon
- 6 ounces (170g) raspberries
- sanding sugar, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line or grease 12 standard muffin cups.
- Stir together the flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and lemon zest. Make a well in the center of the mixture.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the butter, milk, eggs, and lemon juice. Pour into the well in the flour mixture. Stir just until combined. Gently stir in the raspberries.
- Divide the batter among the prepared muffins cups, filling each about 3/4 full. If desired, sprinkle the top of each with a pinch or two of sanding sugar.
- Bake 14 to 18 minutes, or until the edges are browned and a pick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool the muffins in the pan 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: