Healthier version of a classic zucchini muffin recipe!
- 1 cup blanched almond flour OR peanut flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup Swerve (or Erytritol plus 1/2 tsp stevia glycerite)
- 1 TBS coconut oil or butter, melted
- 1 TBS unsweetened almond milk
- 3/4 cup grated raw zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine almond flour, salt, cocoa powder, cinnamon and baking soda into medium-sized bowl. Beat eggs and sweeteners for about 2-3 minutes. Then add in butter and almond milk.
Grate the zucchini. Squeeze out the water of zucchini if it seems wet, then measure out 3/4 cup of grated zucchini. Add 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans.
Stir the wet and dry ingredients together, only stirring enough to combine. Gently fold in the zucchini and nuts. Spray 6 muffin tin with coconut oil spray, then divide mixture evenly into cups.
Bake muffins about 20 to 25 minutes, or until top is browned and toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Yum!
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: