Chocolate mini or regular muffins with a healthy twist. 24 mini muffins or 12 regular muffins.
- 1 & 1/2 bananas, ripe
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt (vanilla or plain)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cups all purpose flour or whole wheat flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350º F.
- In a mixing bowl beat the bananas with an electric mixer until pureed.
- Add in the greek yogurt, honey, vanilla extract and egg, mixing hand by with a spatula.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, and baking soda, mix until incorporated.
- Add the 1/4 cup of chocolate chips (mini or regular), mix.
- Use a cookie scoop to fill the muffin cups about 2/3 full.
- Bake MINI MUFFINS for 11-14 minutes or bake REGULAR MUFFINS for 19-22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: