Paleo muffin recipe using peaches!
- 1 cup peeled and diced fresh peaches
- 200 grams almond flour (about 2 cups)
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt, fine ground
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons ghee, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and grease or line muffin tin.
- Combine dry ingredients in large bowl. Combine wet ingredients in medium bowl. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients and gently fold in peaches.
- Use a large ice cream or cookie scoop to fill muffin cups ¾ full.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes, or until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: