Another great breakfast idee!
- 3 lean breakfast turkey sausage links
- 5 egg whites
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped spinach
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium skillet, brown the turkey sausage links on medium-high heat. Cook until sausage is brown all the way through. Cut sausage into 1/2 inch pieces. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together egg whites and eggs. Whisk in skim milk and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Stir in the chopped spinach.
- Grease 6 muffin tin cups with cooking spray or line cups with paper liners. Pour egg mixture evenly into the muffin cups.
- Distribute cheese and sausage equally between each muffin cup.
- Bake egg muffins for 20 minutes, or until the muffins are firm in the center. Remove from oven and gently go round each egg with a butter knife. Serve warm.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: