Combining chocolate and bananas always is a great idea!
- 1 cup whole wheat or spelt flour (spooned in)
- 1 cup white flour (spooned in)
- 6 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup milk
- ⅓ cup Crosby’s Fancy Molasses
- 2 medium bananas, mashed
- ⅔ cup grape seed or canola oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup chopped dark chocolate or dark chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In a large bowl whisk together dry ingredients. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs until light and frothy.
Whisk in the milk, molasses, mashed banana, oil and vanilla.
Gently stir the wet mixture into the dry, add the chocolate, and continue mixing until just combined.
Scoop the mixture into muffin cups. Bake for 18 – 20 minutes, until set.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: