Delicious traditional chocolate muffin recipe!
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, and cocoa. Add eggs, milk, and butter; mix well with a spoon. Add chocolate chips and mix just until combined. Fill each muffin cup 3/4 full with batter.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove muffins from pan and cool on a wire rack.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: