These muffins are not too sweet, so have them for breakfast!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 & 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease or line 12 standard-size muffin cups.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Make a well in the center of the mixture. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the butter, milk, eggs, vanilla, and almond extract. Add to the well in the flour mixture, and mix just until combined. Stir in the coconut and almonds.
- Divide the dough among the prepared muffin cups, using 3 to 4 tablespoons of batter per cup.
- Bake 14 to 18 minutes, or until the muffins are golden brown and a pick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan for about 10 minutes. Then transfer the muffins to a wire rack to cool completely.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: