Spicy muffins with chili!
- Cooking spray
- 3/4 cup fine yellow cornmeal
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons light sour cream
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon chopped pickled jalapeños
- 2 ounces preshredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese (about 1/2 cup)
How to Make It:
Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly coat 8 muffin cups with cooking spray.
Combine cornmeal and next 5 ingredients (through baking soda) in a large bowl. Combine sour cream, oil, and eggs in a bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add sour cream mixture to cornmeal mixture, stirring just until combined. Fold in jalapeños and cheese.
Divide batter evenly among prepared muffin cups. Bake at 400°F for 12 to 15 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 5 minutes.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: