Delicious and healthy breakfast alternative: broccoli breakfast muffins!
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups skim ricotta cheese
- 1 Large egg
- 2 Large egg whites
- 1 T dijon mustard
- 10 oz chopped frozen broccoli, thawed and drained/squeezed excess water
- 1 T parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 360. Oil a 6 cup large muffin pan or 12 cup small muffin pan.
- Saute onion in the oil. Add to a large bowl.
- Add eggs and egg whites to onions. Mix well.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well with large spoon or spatula.
- Divide into muffin pan.
- Bake 45-50 minutes until tops are brown and centers no longer jiggle.
- Remove and let cool about 15 minutes before removing from pan. Use a knife around the edges to loosen.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: