I just love blueberries! Try this blueberry patch muffin recipe!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1/4 cup sunflower oil
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (16-ounce) can blueberries in heavy syrup, drained
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Add remaining ingredients except blueberries. Stir with a spoon just until blended. Gently fold in blueberries. Fill each muffin cup 3/4 full with batter.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until tops are golden brown and spring back when lightly touched.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: