Very cute and tasty mini donut recipe!
Ingredients For Donuts:
- 1¹⁄³ cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup whole milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Ingredients For Icing:
- 1 tablespoon whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ cups powdered sugar
- If using an electric donut maker, preheat according to manufacturer’s instructions. If using donut pans, preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together egg and sugar. Then, add milk, oil, and vanilla extract,mixing until thoroughly combined. Gently stir in the flour mixture, stirring until there are nolumps.
- If using mini-donut pans: Carefully fill each donut indentation ¾ full. Bake for 7–9 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into a donut comes out clean. Transfer donuts to a cooling rack and cool completely. If using an electric mini-donut maker: Carefully fill each donut indentation¾ full. Bake according to manufacturer’s instructions or until a toothpick inserted into a donut comes out clean. Remove donuts from appliance, transfer to a cooling rack, and let cool completely.
- Place wax paper under a wire rack to collect any drippings for an easy cleanup. Then, in a small bowl, whisk together milk and vanilla extract. Add powdered sugar and whisk untilsmooth.
- Dip the top of each donut into the icing and transfer to a wire rack. Adorn the top of eachdonut with sprinkles and let set for 5 minutes. Serve immediately; donuts can be stored in anairtight container for up to 3 days but are best served fresh.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: