Not a lot of time? Try this pumkin spice donut recipe!
- 1/2 cup pumpkin (or baked sweet potato)
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour*
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp liquid sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- optional 1 tsp apple cider vinegar (optional but highly recommended)
*food tip: can be made gluten free with a combo of 3/4 cup gf oats and 1-2 tbsp coconut flour
Combine all ingredients and mix well! Use your hands to fully incorporate all of the ingredients until a dough forms. Pinch off pieces of dough, roll out into a thin rope, and form into a donut. Repeat with rest of dough. Microwave 2-3minutes. Add desired toppings.
Alternatively, donuts can also be baked at 350 degrees for ~25 minutes.
– Cinnamon sugar: combine a couple tbsp coconut or br own sugar with some cinnamon and roll your donuts in the mixture after microwaving
– Chocolate dipped: melt a couple squar es of amber lyn chocolates (or chocolate of choice) and drizzle on top after microwaving. Set in fridge to let it set/harden then enjoy
– Cinnamon (protein) glaze (pictured): combine 1/4 cup greek yogurt with a little cinnamon and Jamie Eason lean body for her vanilla protein powder (or protein powder of choice) and drizzle on top of your donuts prior to serving.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: