Time for something completely different: Snickerdoodle donuts!
– 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (or baked sweet potato)
– 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 1 tsp liquid sweetener
– 1 tsp baking powder
– 1tbsp olive oil
– 1 tsp cinnamon
– optional 1 tsp apple cider vinegar (optional but highly recommended)
– 1 egg
– Snickerdoodle flavored Buff Bake almond butter
1) Combine dry ingredients first then add in wet (except egg and almond butter). Mix well until a dough forms. Use your hands to fully incorporate all of the ingredients until a dough forms.
2) Pinch off pieces of dough and form into donut shapes. Arrange on a large plate and microwave 2-3 minutes or until fully cooked. Set aside to cool.
3) Once cool, whisk egg and a sprinkle of cinnamon in a small bowl. Dunk donuts in egg mixture and cook up on a skillet like French toast. Top with almond butter and enjoy!
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: