This raspberry frosting really looks yummy!
Ingredients For Donuts:
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (or baked sweet potato)
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour*
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp liquid sweetener
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1tbsp olive oil
- optional 1 tsp apple cider vinegar (optional but highly recommended)
Ingredients For Glaze:
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- splash milk of choice
*Food tips: for a gf version, replace flour with a combo of 3/4 cup gf oat flour and 1-2 tbsp coconut flour
** Food tips: to make vegan, replace greek yogurt with a vegan/dairy free yogurt
1) Combine dry ingredients first then add in wet. Mix well until a dough forms. Use your hands to fully incorporate all of the ingredients until a dough forms.
2) Pinch off pieces of dough and form into donut shapes. Arrange on a large plate and microwave 2-3 minutes or until fully cooked. Set aside to cool.
3) Once cool, combine greek yogurt with raspberries and a splash of milk until smooth and creamy. Dip tops of donuts in “frosting” and enjoy!
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: