Very tasty donut recipe with cookie dough glaze!
Ingredients For Donuts:
– 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (or baked sweet potato)
– 3/4 cup whole wheat flour*
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 1 tsp liquid sweetener of choice
– 1 tsp baking powder
– 1tbsp olive oil
– 1tbsp baking cocoa
– optional 1 tsp apple cider vinegar (optional but highly recommended)
Ingredients For Glaze:
– 1 Quest cookie dough bar
*Tip: for a gf version, replace flour with a combo of 3/4 cup gf oat flour and 1-2 tbsp coconut flour
1) Combine dry ingredients first then add in wet. Mix well until a dough forms. Use your hands to fully incorporate all of the ingredients until a dough forms.
2) Pinch off pieces of dough and form into donut shapes. Arrange on a large plate and microwave 2-3 minutes or until fully cooked. Set aside to cool.
3) Microwave the cookie dough quest bar for about 10 seconds. Pinch off pieces off the bar, form into donut shapes, and press onto your donuts. Enjoy!
4) For other flavor variations, try using different flavored quest bars!
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: