Yummy donut recipe with peanut butter and a chocolate glaze!
Ingredients For Donuts:
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour*
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 tsp sweetener of choice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp baking cocoa
- optional 1 tsp apple cider vinegar (optional but highly recommended)
Ingredients For Topping:
- 2 tbsp peanut butter of choice
- 1/8 cup baking cocoa mixed with water until smooth and creamy
*f00d tips: for a gf version, replace flour with a combo of 3/4 cup gf oat flour and 1-2 tbsp coconut flour
1) Combine ingredients to make donuts ad mix well until a dough forms. Use your hands to fully incorporate all of the ingredients until a dough forms.
2) Pull of a piece of dough and form into a small donut hole shape. Repeat with the rest of the dough and microwave 2-3 minutes until fully cooked. Set aside to let cool.
3) Once cool drizzle with peanut butter and chocolate and enjoy.
Obviously you can also use a donut pan to bake these!
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: