Delicious low carb pumpkin donut recipe with optional glaze recipe!
- 1 ½ cups peanut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 Tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup Steviva Blend or 1/2 cup erythritol and 1/2 tsp stevia extract powder
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup fresh or canned pumpkin
- 1 Tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar-free vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup powdered erythritol
- 2 drops stevia glycerite
- In a medium bowl, combine peanut flour, salt, baking powder, and spices.
- In a separate bowl, mix coconut oil, almond milk, sweetener, eggs and pumpkin until smooth.
- Stir dry ingredients into wet mixture.
- Grease donut pan. Spoon batter into the donut molds.
- Bake at 350°F for about 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool and top with donut glaze.
- Combine all the glaze ingredients in a small bowl and beat until smooth.
- Use glaze immediately as it will harden as it sits.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: