Donuts full of flavor!
- 2 1/4 cup spelt flour
- 1 cup applesauce (unsweetened)
- 1/3 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup light oil (I used organic safflower)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg (I used a flax egg)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 T ginger
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl.
- Mix wet into another.
- Add wet to dry slowly. Be careful not to over-mix.
- Spoon batter into greased donut pans.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Place on a wire rack to cool.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: