These donuts will make you believe you’re in heaven!
- 2½ tsp Active Dry Yeast
- ⅔ Cup Milk – Room Temp
- 3½ Cups Maninis Gluten Free Multi-Purpose Flour Mix
- ⅓ Cup Sugar
- 2 tsp Sea Salt
- 3 Free Range Eggs
- 7 Tbs Butter – Room Temp
For the Cream Filling:
- 1½ cups whole milk
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup Maninis Gluten Free Multi-Purpose Flour Mix
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 gallon Ganola Oil – For Frying
- 1 cup granulated sugar – To Coat
Stage 1: Making the dough
- Stir together yeast and milk in a bowl. You can use a mixer if you have one.
- Add the flour, sugar, salt and eggs and stir.
- Add butter cut into small pieces. Stir well or mix in mixer 5 to 6 minutes.
- Cover bowl with cling wrap and chill for 6 -18 hours.
Stage 2. For the filling
- Whisk together sugar, flour and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk egg yolks and add flour mix until thick.
- Gently heat milk in a pan, Do not boil, and slowly add to the egg whisking constantly.
- Pour back into the pan and gently heat until sauce thickens, stir constantly.
- Boil for 10 seconds only and cool.
- Sieve filling and add vanilla. Chill for 4 hours minimum.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: