One of my favorite donut recipes!
Ingredients For Donuts:
- 1/4 cup baked pumpkin purée (or baked sweet potato)
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 oz muscle egg chocolate mint brownie egg whites*
- 1 tsp liquid sweetener of choice
Ingredients For Glaze:
- tsp muscle egg chocolate mint brownie egg whites (or a splash mint extract)
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
Tip: to keep it vegan, in place of the muscle egg whites you can sub with 1/4 cup pumpkin puree in the base donut recipe and use mint extract in the glaze
1) Combine all dry ingredients then mix in wet. Mix well until a dough forms. Use your hands to fully incorporate all of the ingredients until a dough forms.
2) Pinch off pieces of dough and form into donut shapes. Arrange on a large plate and microwave 2-3 minutes until fully cooked. Set aside to let cool.
3) Pour baking cocoa, water, and muscle egg into a small bowl to make the glaze. Mix well until mixture smooth.
4) Dip tops of donuts in glaze and top with desired toppings. Enjoy!
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: