Chocolate and caramel glazed donuts. Yummy!
Ingredients For Donuts:
– 1/4 cup baked pumpkin purée (or baked sweet potato)
– 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
– 1 tsp baking powder
– 1 tsp vanilla
– 1 tbsp olive oil
– 1 tbsp baking cocoa
– 1 egg
– 1/4 cup zucchini, shredded
– 1 tsp liquid sweetener of choice
Ingredients For Glaze:
-1/4 cup muscle egg chocolate caramel egg white protein
Tip: to keep it vegan you can replace the egg in the base donut recipe with 1/4 cup pumpkin puree and use a combination of date caramel and baking cocoa for the glaze.
1) Combine all dry ingredients then mix in wet. Mix well until a dough forms. Use your hands to fully incorporate all of the ingredients until a dough forms.
2) Pinch off pieces of dough and form into donut shapes. Arrange on a large plate and microwave 2-3 minutes until fully cooked. Set aside to let cool.
3) Pour the muscle egg into a small bowl then, once cool, dip tops of donuts in the glaze. Enjoy!
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: