One of the most used ingredients: Blueberry!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour, sifted
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 cup powdered erythritol or Swerve confectioner
- 4 tablespoons butter, cold and cubed
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 tsp Sweet Drops Liquid Stevia
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup Swerve confectioner or powdered erythritol
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon frozen blueberries
Mix together almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, xanthan gum, salt, nutmeg and erythritol in large bowl. Blend in the butter until coarse crumbs.
Place blueberries in a small microwaveable bowl and microwave about 30 seconds or until they pop. Stir in the stevia, almond milk, and egg. Add this to the flour mixture and mix just until combined.
Place the batter in a plastic bag with corner snipped off or a pastry bag. Pipe batter into well greased donut pan molds (or use silicone molds for easy release).
Bake at 350 °F for 10-12 minutes. Cool donuts on a wire rack for 10 minutes, then remove from pan onto cooling racks.
For glaze, add lemon juice to powdered sweetener until desired consistency is reached. To add color, microwave blueberries and add to glaze. Dip donut tops into glaze and let sit to dry.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: