Vegan and gluten free mini donut recipe!
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil (I use Skinny & Co.)
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup (I used the Canadian maple syrup we got in Montreal)
- 3/4 cup of pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1.5 teaspoon of baking powder
- 3/4 cup + 1 tablespoon of gluten free flour (I used Bob’s Redmill GF 1 to 1 flour) or you can use ap flour if you don’t need gluten free
- 1 cup of confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tablespoon of almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray your mini donut pan with baking spray and set aside. Into your stand mixer with paddle attached, add all of your ingredients through baking powder and blend until just incorporated. Then add your gf or regular flour and blend. Avoid over-mixing. Then spoon your dough into each well. I pat it down with my fingertips as best as you can and level off the bottom. Bake for 14-16 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Once cooled, remove and place on a cooling rack over a cookie sheet so you can dip or drizzle the glaze.
While the donuts are baking, whisk all of the glaze ingredients together and set aside. If too dry, add a splash more of the almond milk to thin it out. When the donuts are cool to the touch either drizzle over each donut using a spoon or dip the tops into the glaze and place on the rack to dry.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: