Quick and easy bread recipe!
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons light cream
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease & flour a 9×5 loaf pan.
- Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and baking powder in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Cream butter and sugars together until fluffy. Stir in eggs, pumpkin, and milk. Add pumpkin mixture and chocolate chips to flour mixture. Stir just until combined.
- Spread into prepared pan (the batter will be thick).
- Bake 40-50 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Heat cream and butter in the microwave for about 20-25 seconds or until it just comes to a boil. Remove and add chocolate chips. Let sit for minutes without stirring.
- Whisk together and drizzle over bread.
More Great Recipes
If you like this, feel free to share it: